Hi, I’m glad you have made it this far! When adding products to our store there are two ways to go about it:
1st option: CSV (comma separated value) file upload
- recommended for retailers with a large amount of products!
- You must have access to a CSV file of your product base. These are accessible through common POS (point of sale) systems, Google “how to export a CSV file from [insert name of your POS system]”.
- Other popular web platforms that allow for exporting to CSV file format (and instructions included):
- Most company owned websites allow this function as well.
2nd option: manually
- Best for:
- artists with small portfolios
- services requiring further details such as music lessons, computer repair, therapy, etc.